Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shenanigans

I want to smoke pot
And find things funny
Maybe play some hopscotch
With the easter bunny
Love things untagged
And burn up all my money
Before it torches my pockets

I want to run
But not away
Spill some pink
Over charcoal grey
Knock on the night’s door
And ask it to play
While we’re both still young

Feel something
That will feel me back
Find the depth
Without the black
Feed my soul
Until it doesn’t lack
And stop the maddening hunger

Take some words
And make them rhyme
Punch the clock
Until the death of time
Get my tongue acquainted
With a beverage and a lime
where wrong and right dance together

Am I There Yet?
No?
How about now?

11 comments:

  1. Oh you are so totally there! I wanna be there, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized this can go with GBE's Shenanigans. I'm changing the title. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you KNOW I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE the first two verses!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was fun and basically wrote itself! Thank you! :-)

      Delete
  5. This is awesome!!! Watch out for the munchies while you are in hysterics!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the munchies are a difficult obstacle! :-)

      Delete

Comments are always welcome. Please say hi and let me know you were here!

Thank you!